Our Mission, Vision and Values
To be the financial institution of choice for our members, our employees and our community.
To build lifelong relationships with everyone we serve.
- Service Focus: We are in business to delight our members and employees. We ask them what they want, anticipate their needs and focus all activities toward exceeding their expectations.
- Integrity (Trust): We are dedicated to building strong relationships with our members, our employees and our business partners through mutual confidence and trust. We will keep our promise and conduct ourselves honorably (with integrity).
- Communication: We expect and support open, honest and ongoing communication at all levels of the organization.
- Positive Work Environment: Every employee is important and respected. We are committed to investing in the success and development of our employees and ensuring a positive work environment.
- Empowerment and Accountability: We expect and support initiative, ownership and accountability in making decisions that reflect everyone's best interests.
Member Service Standards
Texans employees pledge to:
- Treat you as an honored guest.
- Call you by name.
- Thank you for your business.
- Value your time.
- Make it easy for you to do business with me.
- Give you my undivided attention.
- Greet you cheerfully.
- Complete your request accurately.
- Keep your business private.
- Offer you solutions.
- Take personal ownership of your request.
- Ask if there is anything else I can do for you.
Every Texans employee is expected to model our values and deliver our member service standards. This commitment makes for a positive working environment and helps us better serve our members. We believe that it is important to measure both our individual and collective success in delivering on our values and member service standards. With that in mind, we measure our success as follows:
Measuring the Performance of Our Values
Our values are embedded in our performance review process. Each employee is rated on his or her performance of these values on an annual basis. How the employee performs these values along with his or her performance of assigned job responsibilities and achievement of goals directly impacts compensation.