New Online Banking & Bill Pay Features
The new Online Banking and Bill Pay system will feature a clean, consolidated landing page so you can manage all of your money, transactions and bill payments in one place. Review the new features below, skip ahead to the new products & services available or view the demo of the new system now!
Find out how to log into the new system & what you need to do when you first log in!
New Online Banking Landing Page
Once you log into new Online Banking from our new homepage, you will have the following features & functions at your fingertips:
- Account Summary Section - all deposit and loan accounts in one place
- Quick Peek - view the last 5 transactions on deposit accounts and the last 30 on loans
- Transfer funds between your Texans accounts, linked accounts (cross-account transfers) or to pay your Texans loan
- Ability to pay bills and view scheduled bill payments
- Bill presentment (eBills)
- FinanceWorks graphs and account information (if enrolled - see below for more info!)
- Calendar and calculator for extra convenience
- ALL FROM ONE PAGE!
Other Changes to Online Banking:
- Search transaction history by date, merchant, check number, transaction description or dollar amount
- See up to 6 months of transaction history
- Cross accounts will now show up under "Internal Transfers" in the "Transfer To" field
- Pay down a line of credit using the Transfer tab
- Messages sent through Online Banking will be in one location and attachments can be included now
- If you forget your password, securely and easily reset your password on your own from your computer
Other Changes to Online Bill Pay:
- Automatic bill payment, bill reminders and expedited bill payment are now available (Expedited bill pay service is available for an additional fee).
- Bill presentment / eBills are available for select payees! An electronic copy of your bill will be displayed in Online Banking so you can view, pay and manage your bills from one location.
- Select the "Send On" date and the "Delivery By" date will automatically display based on method of payment in the system (electronic ACH or check). Funds will be removed from your account on the "Send On" date for an accurate picture of your account. Find out more about the new bill pay processing schedule!
New Products & Services Available Through Online Banking
Mobile Banking & Mobile Apps
You now have full access to your account information, right from the palm of your hand with mobile-friendly web banking! View your account balances and transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills and more from any smart phone device! Learn more about new Mobile Banking!
Mobile apps will also be available for your iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Learn more about our new Mobile Banking apps!
Text message banking is a convenient solution when you need account info on the go, too! Learn more about new Text Message Banking!
This free service simplifies the way you manage your finances. It provides you with the tools to see all of your accounts in one place, see where you are spending your money, create a budget, track savings goals and much more! Perfect for the non- or light Quicken® user! Learn more about this new tool!