Logging Into Online Banking
Logging In for the First Time:
- On the TexansCU.org homepage, use your member number as your username and your self-service PIN (last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and 4-digit year of your date of birth) as your password
- If you are unable to log in, contact our Member Service Center at 972.348.2000 or 800.843.5295 to verify your enrollment
- You are prompted to change your username and password once you've logged in (sample screen below)
- Username and password requirements show as your cursor moves to each field
- You are then prompted to set up your requred security features (email, phone number)
- If you have trouble logging in, please check the browser settings outlined below for your specific browser:
*Internet Explorer 7 is not supported.
Locked Out of Online Banking:
For your protection, Online Banking allows you to enter your password incorrectly five (5) times. After the fifth failed attempt, the system presumes this is fraudulent activity and the account is "locked"; no further login attempts are allowed until you visit a branch or contact our Member Service Center (972.348.2000 or 800.843.5295) to regain access to your online account.