Logging Into New Online Banking
We are upgrading our Online Banking & Bill Pay solutions to bring you the best online banking experience! You will have more flexibility, reliability and control over your Online Banking experience! When you first log into the new system on or after August 22nd, please take the following steps to ensure your account is fully operational.
For existing users, please click here to be redirected to the Online Banking login.
For new users, please see below for login instructions.
How to log into the new system
- Use the same username you used to log into the old Online Banking system
- The temporary password you will use will be the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and the 4-digit year of your date of birth
- You will have the chance to change your password on the screen similar to below. Please enter your temporary password as the "Current Password" - do not enter your old password for our prior Online Banking system. Setup a new password in the "New Pasword" field and then re-enter that in the next field.
- You will be prompted to change your User ID if your current one is your member # (for security purposes).
- You will be prompted and required to setup new security features.
- If you are having trouble logging in, please check the browser settings outlined below for your specific browser:
If you are locked out of the new system:
Please send us the following information through our encryped website form:
- Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Full date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Member #
- Phone #
We apologize for this delay in getting access to your account, but we appreciate your patience!
What to do when you first log in
- Verify that all of your accounts and account balances are accurate.
- All bills scheduled to be paid after the conversion (August 23rd or later) will need to be set up. The first day bill payments will be processed in the new system is August 23rd. Please note the new bill pay processing schedule, as some bills may process sooner than before.
- Set up and validate your external transfer accounts (ie: accounts at other financial institutions that you want to transfer between).
- Set up your scheduled or recurring transfers (including those to external accounts - see previous bullet).
- Set up your account notification alerts.
- If you are a Quicken user, update your settings by following the re-activation instructions on the Quicken® Instructions Page.
To log into the new Online Banking & Bill Pay system, visit www.texanscu.org and log into Online Banking in the top right corner of the homepage.
Learn about the new features and services available with the new system!