You deserve to bank with someone who gets you.
When you join Texans Credit Union, you're more than just a number; you're a member and part-owner. Plus, we have everything the big banks offer, with personalized service you can trust.
- Individuals who live, work or attend school in the Texas counties of Collin, Dallas, Grayson, Rockwall, Travis, Williamson and parts of Denton
- Employees of a Texans Preferred Business located within one of the above counties
- Immediate family of a current Texans Credit Union member or immediate family of an individual who is eligible for membership by the above standards
Once you join, you're a member for life, regardless of where you live, work or go to school after membership is established!
Joining is Easy!
Get started online now, via our DocuSign-enabled application!
Or you may complete a paper application and submit it at your local branch,
along with a minimum deposit of $5
Two forms of identification are required for each account signer. At least one form of identification must be from the primary list below.
- Driver's license
- Texas state ID
- Military ID
- US or foreign passport (with photo)
- US government ID
- Texas concealed handgun license
- Permanent resident / Resident alien card
- Social Security Card
- If used as secondary ID, must have card present
- For greater security, do not send copy through mail
- Birth certificate
- Voter registration card
- Credit or debit card
- Student photo ID
- Health insurance / Medicare / Medicaid Card
- Employer photo ID (for Select Employee Groups only)
- Matricula consular card
*All forms of identification must be current (not expired)
If you have any questions about becoming a proud Texans CU member, contact us at 972.348.2000 (800.843.5295) or visit your local Texans branch.