Open Your Account with Texans
A Lifetime of Benefits
When you become a proud Texans Credit Union member, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive rates: Low loan rates save you more money, competitive deposit rates earn you more money
- Personalized service: Knowledgeable staff, friendly member service and specialized staff to help when you're ready to invest or finance your home
- Extra perks: Member discounts and events, plus services like Major Mechanical Protection and GAP Coverage to fully protect your best interests
- Convenient access: Electronic services keep you accounts in reach 24/7, and our branches and ATMs are in your neighborhood
Who can join Texans CU?
Anyone who lives, works or attends school in the Texas counties of Collin, Dallas, Grayson, Rockwall, Travis, Williamson and parts of Denton, as well as employees of a Texans@Work company located within one of these counties. The immediate family of a current Texans Credit Union member is also eligible for membership, regardless of place of residence or employment.
Joining is Easy!
- Complete a membership application (also available at any Texans branch):
- Visit your local Texans branch to turn in your application
- Deposit a minimum of $25 in a Share (Savings) Account
Your Share (Savings) Account deposit establishes your membership at Texans—and you're a member for life, regardless of where you live, work or go to school after membership is established!
Two forms of identification are required for each account signer. At least one form of identification must be from the primary list below.
- Driver's license
- Texas state ID
- Military ID
- US or foreign passport (with photo)
- US government ID
- Texas concealed handgun license
- Permanent resident / Resident alien card
- Social Security Card
- If used as secondary ID, must have card present
- For greater security, do not send copy through mail
- Birth certificate
- Voter registration card
- Credit or debit card
- Student photo ID
- Health insurance / Medicare / Medicaid Card
- Employer photo ID (for Select Employee Groups only)
- Matricula consular card
*All forms of identification must be current (not expired)
If you have any questions about becoming a proud Texans CU member, give us a call at 972.348.2000 (800.843.5295).