Texans' free Online Banking service provides you with convenient and secure access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! With Texans Online Banking, you can:
- Access account balance and history
- Open an account
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Account Link bank-to-bank transfers (FAQ)
- Cross-account transfers: transfer funds to another Texans member's account
- Apply for a mortgage or auto loan
- Make loan payments
- Set balance and transfer email alerts
- Change account information such as address and telephone number
- Export account information into Quicken®
- Search for a specific transaction or cleared check
- View and/or print your cleared check images up to 90 days
- Place a stop payment on a check
- Request a copy of your statement or cleared check
- Order new check card
- Request wire transfers
How to Enroll in Online Banking
To enroll, you will need your member number and Texans self-service PIN. If you do not have a Texans self-service PIN, visit one of our branches or call Texans' Member Service Center at 972.348.2000 or 1.800.843.5295. Once you have enrolled, you will have immediate access to your accounts and Online Bill Pay services1.
1. You must have a Texans' checking account in order to use online bill pay.
Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.