When you join Texans, you’re a member and an owner. Membership at Texans Credit Union is open to:
- Individuals who live, work or attend school in the Texas counties of Collin, Dallas, Grayson, Rockwall, Travis, Williamson, and parts of Denton
- Employees who work for a Texans Preferred Business within one of the above counties
- Immediate family of a current Texans Credit Union member or of an individual who is eligible for membership by the above standards
Once you join, you're a member for life, regardless of where you live, work or go to school after membership is established.
Two forms of identification are required for each account signer. At least one form of identification must be from the primary list below. All forms of identification must be current / not expired (identification requirements subject to change without notice).
- Driver's license1
- State ID
- Military ID
- US passport (with photo)
- US government ID
- Texas concealed handgun license
- Permanent resident / Resident alien card
- Social Security Card
- If used as secondary ID, must have card present
- For greater security, do not send copy through mail
- Birth certificate
- US voter registration card
- Credit or debit card
- Student photo ID (current school year)
- Medicare / Medicaid / VA Insurance Card (with ID #)
- Matricula consular card
1 Temporary license - please call branch for information.
Want to submit a paper application?
You can print, complete and submit at your local branch — along with a minimum deposit of $5 for a share/savings account and/or $50 for a checking account.
972.348.2000 Visit a Branch
Questions about becoming a proud Texans CU member?