- NCUA Media Release - "Texans Credit Union Reports Strong Financial Performance"
- Year-End Financials as of 12/31/2015
- NCUA Media Release - "Texans Credit Union Reports Continued Growth in 2014"
- Year-End Financials as of 12/31/2014
- NCUA Media Release - "Texans Credit Union Reports Continued Positive Financial Results for 2013"
- Year-End Financials as of 12/31/2013
Media Contact Information
For questions regarding Texans Credit Union news items, executive interview requests or to locate a Texans Credit Union spokesperson, please submit your request one of the following ways:
Texans Credit Union
Attn: Marketing - Media Contact
PO Box 853912
Richardson, TX 75085-3912
Templated Block 14 - Rates Strip - Deposit Accounts - Content Missing
Templated Block 15 - Checking - Content Missing
Templated Block 16 - Auto Loans - Content Missing
Templated Block 17 - Membership - Content Missing
Templated Block 18 - Digital & Accessible 3 - Content Missing
Templated Block 19 - High Yield Savings - Content Missing
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Texans GAP coverage could save you thousands. If your vehicle is totaled or stolen, your insurance may not pay to cover its full value. That’s where we come in. Our GAP coverage offers low-cost protection if you have a high-cost loss by covering additional funds needed to pay off the vehicle loan. And it’s available on most new and used auto, motorcycle and RV loans1.
Major Mechanical Protection
Car repairs today can set you back thousands of dollars. Fortunately, Texans offers its members Major Mechanical Protection (MMP) coverage. This protects you from the unexpected expense of vehicle repairs. There’s absolutely no deductible for repairs and you don’t have to wait for reimbursement — all repair costs are covered up front. Available on most new and used auto loans2.Learn More