We know that our members are bright – after all, you chose Texans Credit Union for your financial needs! We want to help you make the most of your finances and help keep you and your money safe.
Below are articles full of helpful information and tips to make the most out of your member experience.
- Traveling with Your Texans Debit Card
- How Texans Protects You
- The Latest Security Threats & Scams
- SMiShing - Have the bad guys turned to texting?
- PIN Security - 24-Hour Account Access Line
- How to Recover from Email Hacking
- Protect Your Credit Score
- Protect Yourself Against Phone Cloning
- 6 Tax Scams to Avoid
- Protect Your Checking Account with Courtesy Pay
- Security Center
- Online Fraud - Understanding Scams and Protecting Yourself
- Fight Back Against Phishing Scams
- Redeeming Savings Bonds
- Texans Gave Back in 2017
- The Do's and Dont's of Credit Repair
- How to Build Your Credit Using a Credit Card
- e-Statements: Safe than Paper Statements
- 19 Reasons to Create and Stick to a Budget
- Fall Flavors Your Body Will Thank You For
- 5 Best Back-to-School Apps
- Holiday Recipe: Almonds