Texans Preferred Dealer Program: The Easier Way to Car Shop
Did you know Texans CU can do more than just save you money on your auto loan? Our Preferred Dealer Program can save you time, frustration, and hassle throughout the entire car buying process. With our Preferred Dealer Program, Texans is with you every step of the way, and you can enjoy the benefits of this program at no cost.
- A single point of contact through the entire buying process
- Preferred pricing for being a Texans CU member1, offered by many of our Preferred Dealers2
- The choice to close your loan at a Texans branch OR right at the dealership, whichever is most convenient to you
This program offers you the car of your dreams, with a payment to match, in just five easy steps:
- Choose the make and model of the vehicle you want
- Visit one of our branches to get information about a Preferred Dealer that specializes in the make and model of your desired vehicle
- We'll help you get in contact with the dealer's CU Sales Consultant to set up an appointment
- When arriving at the dealership, mention you are a Texans CU member, and ask for the dedicated Texans Credit Union sales consultant directly
- Texans CU works directly with your sales consultant to handle your application and secure the best rate and terms for your auto loan
Can't make it to the branch? Looking for something more digital? Our Preferred Dealer list, including contact information, is available at TexansCU.org/preferred.
We strive to offer more than just great rates and are here to help make life easier. Learn more about our Preferred Dealer Program here, or by calling us at 972.348.2000 (800.843.6426).
1 Preferred pricing not available at all Texans preferred dealers. Check with dealership for full details. 2 Dealerships participating in the ‘Preferred Dealer’ program subject to change at any time without notice. Texans Credit Union is not affiliated with and makes no endorsement, representation or warranty as to the products and services offered by the Preferred Dealers. Texans Credit Union, its officers and employees are not liable for any injuries, obligations, losses, or damages of any kind caused by, relating to, or resulting from transactions with the Preferred Dealers.