Ring in the New Year with Year-Round Savings
When you move your high-rate credit card balances to a Texans credit card, you'll enjoy an introductory rate of 2.23% APR* on balance transfers of $500 or more made through March 31st. Let's put more money back in your pocket.
Balance transfer made by March 31, 2023 will enjoy an introductory rate of 2.23% APR* for 12 months. Your standard rate of 10.99 - 17.99% APR* applies after the introductory period ends. Balance transfers will retain the intro rate until March 2024.
Every dollar counts and transferring your balance could save you over $468 annually!1
Celebrate Your Introductory RateEnjoy your introductory rate on all balance transfers of $500 of more from January 1 to March 31, 2023
No Balance Transfer FeesWe don't charge you to bring your higher-rate balances over. One more way we're saving you money.
Credit Card Mobile AppTrack your spending, manage your card, pay on the go, and more within the Texans CU Credit Card mobile app.
Already a Cardholder?
Existing cardholder are eligible to take advantage of this limited time offer! Transfer your higher-rate credit card balances to your Texans credit card and enjoy a promotional rate of 2.23% APR*:
- Promo rate available on balance transfer of $500 or more from January 1 - March 31, 2023
- Retain the promo rate on all balances transferred until March 2024
- As always - zero balance transfer fees
Your standard rate of 8.99 - 17.99% APR* applies after the promotional period ends.
Get started today by using our convenient online form.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit approval. Rates, terms, and conditions are determined by the overall creditworthiness of each applicant and are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Purchases and Cash Advances are not eligible for introductory / promotional rate. See applicable rates on Disclosures page.
(1) Payment example based on $5,000 balance, paying off the balance over 12 months. Interest rate data is from Creditcards.com. The national average credit card APR comprises 100 of the most popular credit cards in the country, including cards from dozens of leading U.S. issuers (Introductory, or teaser, rates are not included in the calculation.)