Build a Home You Love, From the Ground Up
One Time Close construction offers a single closing to finance both the construction of your house and the permanent financing. The cost of land can also be financed if you do not already own it. Already own your lot or land? We have a loan for you, too.
If you’re planning to build or rebuild a home, a Texans construction loan offers personalized options, competitive rates, and terms that work for your budget:
- Loan amounts up to $726,200
- Loan Term option of 30 years with 9 month construction phase
- Loan to value up to 90%
- Interest-only payments during construction phase
Let us help you make your dream home a reality!
What To Know About Construction Loans:
We've provided some additional information to help determine if a construction loan is right for you:
- Fully executed fixed price contract with state license builder required
- Proposed Draw Schedule Program allows for 5 draws
- Float Down Option Available if requested within 15-days of completed construction
- Copy of deed required if land is owned free and clear
Ready to get started? Click the link below to talk to a representative about your construction loan!